IF YOU GOT BLOCKED - GET INSPIRED

04 agosto

Sometimes I'm just not inspired. I can't do a post or think outside of the box. I don't know if any of this happens to you, but if it does let me share something with you. 
When I get blocked I say to myself "Ok Paula, stop thinking, well overthinking! Just go get a  look at some pictures that inspires you. Just look, dont think!" It may sound crazy I know, I talk to myself (I do it ALL the time), but it helps. When I loose my track, I try to see, ok what I like, don't like. I try to connect with my style and my inner sense again. 

Because fashion, we all can do it, but style we must be borned with it :) 

So here is my tumblr, it's simple and clean, just with pictures for you guys get inspired. Search around and you will find several amazing tumblrs!



You Might Also Like

2 Comentários

  1. Amazing pics, dear!

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorei o teu tumblr! segui, beijinhos :)

    http://wish-i-were-alice.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar